Auto-Generated 2D and 3D Product Imagery
Accelerate the design and delivery of configured products, while reducing costs and freeing up your engineers to do higher value work with Infor 3D Design Automation. Use this solution in conjunction with Product Configurator to automate the generation of configuration-specific detailed 3D models, drawings, and manufacturing information for individual customer orders.
Bring your highly detailed products to life for customers, allowing them to immediately confirm the product, its features, and add-on options. Reduce order errors and generate configuration-specific outputs for future use. Use CAD technology to automatically generate configuration-specific models, drawings, and manufacturing information. Accelerate design and delivery, while reducing cost and engineering time.
Using 3D Design Automation with Product Configurator, you can:
- Accelerate delivery of customized product orders by eliminating engineering steps from lead time.
- Reduce engineering costs by automating creation of detail drawings and manufacturing information.
- Provide value-added sales deliverables that might otherwise be too costly to produce.
- Streamline production and help ensure quality by providing configuration specific drawings and information to manufacturing.
- Speed new product development by taking advantage of modular product family models.
- Use your existing CAD tools and skills.
CAD Automation for Dynamic 3D Models
Dynamically generate configuration-specific 3D models based on user entered features, options, and
dimensions using 3D Design Automation with the Product Configurator and your 3D CAD system. Product Configurator and 3D Design Automation dynamically resolve 3D CAD model templates
containing assembly and part templates, parametric relationships, and geometric constraints at run-time to generate CAD outputs, as well as detail drawings and manufacturing information.
Innovative Design Methodology
Designers can use 3D Design Automation’s innovative methodology along with Product Configurator’s
rules and with their existing 3D CAD system to develop product family models. These models can then be used as templates for the automatic generation of configuration-specific product designs.
For more detailed information, download the full CPQ 3D Design Automation Brochure HERE.