CPQ (Configure Price Quote) Configuration Engine
Capture knowledge about your customizable products once, and then share with dealers and your sales force—on any device—to make selection and configuration intuitive and error-free. You can deploy the configurator for a specific function, or across all your applications and computing platforms.
With Product Configurator, you get the power and flexibility to handle any configured product or service, and support practically any type of user or application—plus, you can integrate the software with your web, mobile, enterprise, desktop, and laptop systems.
With CPQ (Configure Price Quote) Product Configurator, you can:
- Capture the knowledge of your product experts in easily maintained product models.
- Publish product models from the central repository to people and applications.
- Guide users through the selection of product features, options, and dimensions.
- Calculate price, cost, and other information, such as performance characteristics or engineering specifications based on the product configuration.
- Generate a wide range of configuration-specific outputs, including images, models, and documents.
Key Benefits of CPQ (Configure Price Quote) Configuration Engine:
- Accelerate key processes such as quoting, order entry, and price book/catalog generation.
- Increase sales by making every sales person, customer service rep, dealer, and distributor a product expert.
- Decrease costs by reducing the need for engineering support in sales and other processes.
- Eliminate errors in product specification and pricing.
- Gain the ability to quickly train new employees and sales partners.
- Speed new product introduction by reducing or eliminating the need to distribute product and pricing updates.
- Streamline production and improve quality by providing accurate configuration-specific information to manufacturing.